Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Easter Wrap Up...

What an exciting Easter weekend! My parents joined us, in London, on Friday and we had a great time playing with the boys and visiting. The weather was finally a little warmer and it was great to get outside! We tried some new recipes, cooked up some old favourites and had a wonderful Easter meal on Saturday night. Rob's mom joined us for the feast and Andrew and Henry were happy to have all of their grandparents together! Rob was stuck at the hospital on Easter Sunday, so the boys and I joined our "second family", my best friend Sara, her husband Andrew "aka "Beezer", and baby Jake, for a second Easter dinner.

Here are a few shots of some treats we enjoyed!



We all indulge our sweet tooth over Easter, but no chocolate was as sweet as the safe arrival of Ayla Reese! My great friend Shannon and her husband Jeremy proudly announced the birth of their baby girl Monday morning and I was so happy to get to meet her that afternoon. She is just precious!!



This Easter proved to be quite productive for "...And Away We Go!!", there is nothing like a holiday or celebration to get the blog world humming and my creativity flowing! Here are the projects I shared, I hope they gave you some inspiration too!







1 comments

  1. Looks like you had a wonderful, lovely Easter! And congrats to your friends - that baby girl is precious!

    ReplyDelete