Monday, August 5, 2013

Sewing Storage...

Last week I shared a few of the simple ideas I had found while trying to decide what to do with my new Heritage Collection Mason Jars. There are so many ways that you can use these jars and they add such a nice touch to any space. I settled on using the jars to organize my sewing supplies. Not very creative, but extremely functional!

Mason Jars

No fun tutorial to share, I simply organized my buttons, bobbins and thread into the jars and then popped a label onto each lid.

Mason Jars

mason Jars

I covered the box that the jars came in with some fabric, using the same "No Sew" method that I blogged about here. Keeping the jars inside of this box makes it easier to grab everything that I need from my cart and stops them from tipping when it gets moved around. 

mason jars


Like I said, pretty simple and very functional!

Linking Up

5 comments

  1. Love it!! I heart mason jars and I love the functionality! Plus, keeping the jars in their original box is a great tip!!

    Happy Tuesday!
    Danielle ~ SewMuchCrafting.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Danielle! They are working so well that I may need more for the pantry!

      Delete
  2. What a great idea! I love that this keeps all your little sewing supplies in one spot. My craft room is in desperate need of some organization. Thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty storage idea, Leanne. :) I love all the colors that you incorporate in your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea, Leanne! Looking around my office now and it's in dire need of organizing, you've inspired me.

    ReplyDelete